Choose your room
The hotel is housed in a building originally built in 1150. Today, after 20 years of arduous renovation works, it provides guests with magnificent vacations in a mediaeval environment of the highest historical and cultural value. The complex includes a chapel, Arabian-style and Roman-style halls, restaurants, a fluvial beach, boats, forests and more than 30 km of paths with diverse fauna and visible signs of over 1,000 years of history. There are 62 accommodation units, including single and double rooms, junior suites and holiday homes. Facilities include a reception hall, a café, hairdressing salon, games room, TV lounge, WLAN Internet access, bicycle hire and a car park. Conference facilities are also available on site.
Each accommodation unit features a private bathroom with bathtub and WC, a TV, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, hairdryer and a river view. Other amenities include direct dial telephone, Internet access and tea and coffee making facilities. The bedrooms feature double beds.
The hotel provides 2 swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), a sauna, a tennis court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy canoeing, cycling/mountain biking and badminton.
The hotel offers a continental breakfast buffet, and lunch and dinner may be ordered from a set menu. Dinner may also be ordered à la carte.